Well-established, customer focused, and privately-owned CPA firm has an immediate opportunity to bring on a Tax Manager who is analytical, organized, and driven to be accurate in everything – especially in the world of tax returns. A large portion of the candidate’s role will concentrate on 1040 work. The right applicant must be well versed and comfortable preparing form 1040’s. The candidate must also be comfortable servicing high net worth clients. The candidate must also a high level of comfort dealing with foreign bank accounts and FBAR filing.
The Ideal Tax Professional:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
· CPA or Enrolled Agent Certification
· 5+ years tax preparation experience
· Foreign Bank Account Reporting
· Household Employee reporting
· Multi-State Tax knowledge
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Experience managing high net worth clients
· Trust experience & preparing Trust returns
· Superior customer service experience
· Thorough and well-coordinated team player
The right candidate is the person who notices the details when others don’t. You should be dedicated and governed by your integrity. We’re looking for an individual who others would describe as a process-oriented and a reliable team player.