System Business Analyst
Our client, located in downtown Chicago, is seeking a System Business Analyst to join their team. This role will support the Decision Support team. This role will support all locations and will be responsible for designing new computer programs by analyzing requirements. You would be the liaison with IT department regarding the automation of reporting. SQL is required. This role will allow you to leave your indelible footprint where the cement is still wet as there are a lot of unturned pages to create value for the company. There are lots for room for career growth!
- Assists the Program Manager / Senior Analyst and takes direction in identify, coordinate and ensure integrity of utilization data for the health system, including patient demographics, utilization, physician and hospital services and locations.
- Prepare presentation materials and supporting schedules/reports to support operational leadership including the verification of completeness and accuracy.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating duplication, and coordinating information requirements
- Liaison with IT department regarding the automation of reporting.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team.
- Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results. Displays qualities of resiliency and resourcefulness while thinking strategically and practically when problem solving. In addition to results orientation, displays business knowledge, speed and decisiveness, and project management.
- Assists in system policy and procedure compliance
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT concerns regarding reporting from EMR system and other decision support tools.
- Assists Program Manager / Senior Analyst developing materials in training other finance and decision support team members.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, adopting and implementing industry best practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years in an IT, Accounting, or Finance capacity. Preferred: Master’s degree in Healthcare Management, Business, MIS, Data Analytics, or related field. IT Certifications. EPIC Certification (Clarity Report Data). Healthcare finance experience.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- SQL required
- Elite and Strata (preferred)