Senior Analytics Analyst
My client in downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to join their growing team. This role will report directly to the Analytics Manager and will support the entire organization from a data analytics perspective.
- Synthesizes raw data into actionable information in the form of reports and presentations.
- Serves as a functional and content expert user of EDW, including but not limited to Epic Clarity data.
- Defines, extracts, analyzes and presents data cogently to answer the question being asked.
- Works with business users to define requirements, formulate queries, validate results, and generate reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Analyzes large datasets using descriptive and inferential statistics, evaluates data quality, and interprets results in a clear, concise manner.
- Owns analytics projects and is accountable for gathering customer requirements, executing analytics work efforts, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Mentors junior level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a healthcare organization
- Advanced in SQL
- EPIC Revenue Cycle experience strongly preferred