Our distribution client in the western suburbs is seeking a Financial Analyst to joining their team. The role will report to the Finance Manager and be mainly responsible for financial reporting for the company. Responsibilities includes FP&A including financial modeling, variance analysis, budgeting/forecasting. The company is growing and will add two new distribution centers in 2020, allowing for increased responsibilities!
Compensation will range from $60K – $65K plus $4K annual bonus target!
- Prepares and analyzes financial reports and reporting packages, include the P&L, detailed gross profit, and operating expenses and variance analyses
- Prepares and analyzes operational & performance metrics
- Supports the preparation and consolidation of the annual budget and other financial forecasts.
- Supports preparing various ad-hoc analytical schedules, as needed.
- Works cross-functionally by communicating with members outside of the immediate finance department.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 2+ years of relatable experience in a manufacturing and/or distribution company
- SAP and/or Adaptive Insights experience a plus
If interested, please apply or send your resume to Jeff Zaremba at email@example.com