Financial Analyst III
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst III for a six month engagement. Below is a summary of the overall job responsibilities:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of relatable experience
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Experience with Collaboration tools (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel to retrieve and analyze data in support of business needs.