Corporate Payroll Manager
Our client in downtown Chicago is looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team. This role will report directly to the VP, Corporate Controller and will be responsible for all corporate payroll. This is not your traditional payroll position. This role will be involved with strategic thinking, dealing with executive payroll (i.e. deferred comp, equity plans), and will have international exposure as well. Lastly, the company is going through a global implementation of Workday.
- Oversee the corporate payroll of 125 employees as an individual contributor ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Serve as a liason between corporate and the 100+ sister companies.
- Be an integral part of the global Workday implementation project
- Responsible for ensuring employee deductions for health insurance, life, and disability insurance premiums are accurately withheld and contributions are timely remitted to vendors
- Processes reporting of employee stock-based compensation, the exercise of stock options and vesting of restricted stock awards to ensure appropriate withholding of taxes and the timely remittance of such
- Maintains payroll records accumulation and use of PTO and holidays
- Ensures all policies, SOP’s and work instructions are maintained and accurate for payroll processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPP or MBA a plus
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced in ADP
- Workday experience highly preferred