Senior Internal Auditor
We are working with an amazing company in the West Suburbs of Chicago who is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team.
– Evaluate corrective actions implemented as a result of state market conduct examinations
– Test company activities for compliance with regulatory and company requirements
– Recommend and negotiate additional corrective measures when necessary
– Assist with planning and execution of individual audits within lines of business or functions, including:
– Conducting audit planning activities and preparing or revising audit programs to accomplish audit objectives
– Performing fieldwork for audits ensuring that accurate and complete testing of key controls is performed in compliance with established departmental protocols and auditing standards
– Preparing audit work papers in accordance with department protocols
– Preparing process flows/narratives of major processes within the areas being audited to ensure proper identification of risks, assessment of key controls, and the development of appropriate testing strategies.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years internal audit experience
- Big 4 experience preferred