Senior Financial Analyst
Do you want to work for one of the most recognized and iconic brand companies in the world? The role will be mainly responsible for monthly financial reporting, working cross functionally with the different functions, i.e. sales, supply chain, IT, support call center, etc, and working with business intelligence tools to create analytical reports and process improvements. The role pays up to $85% plus 10% annual bonus, which has been paying out in excess of 100% the past two years!
- Perform Month-End close activities.
- Provide timely, insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting, analysis and recommendations to key areas in the organization.
- Build operational financial reports for the business.
- Participate in the forecasting and planning process.
- Performs monthly reviews of the financial performance versus plan and prior year.
- Builds successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross-functional teams.
- Performs and completes ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance with 3+ years of relevant industry.
- Proficient in Excel (Sumifs, V-lookups, Pivot tables, Nestedifs)