We are working with a national distributor who is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their amazing team!
– Design and execute financial internal audit engagements.
– Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, procedures, and operational processes.
– Research and recommend process, operations, or compliance enhancements.
– Perform root cause analysis in support of enterprise risk management.
– Coordinate tasks with internal and external assurance providers and risk assessors.
– Consult on strategic project and process improvement initiatives.
– Participate in department quality assurance and continuous improvement program.
– Build and maintain working relationships with team members and internal audit customers.
– Prepare written reports that clearly and concisely communicate observations, risks, recommendations, and management action plans
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Computer Science is required.
- 3+ years of audit experience in internal audit or public accounting.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.