Marco & Associates, Chicagoâ€™s Trusted Firm of Choice, has been engaged to lead the adoption and implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by our multi-national client. We are looking for an experienced financial reporting and accounting standards implementation consultant to support our project team in the successful delivery of this project.
– Provide accounting advisory support to our large multi-national client, including assisting them with understanding and implementing new or complex accounting standards such as financial instruments accounting (e.g., credit impairment), consolidation, acquisition accounting, fair value measurement, derivatives and hedging, revenue recognition, and leasing.
– Provide accounting and reporting support in accordance with IFRS guidelines.
– Support development of firm thought-ware on technical accounting and financial reporting matters.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited college in an appropriate field required
- 3+ years of experience with a public accounting firm or equivalent industry experience required
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Strong current knowledge in the following areas: US GAAP, IFRS, SEC reporting preferred